top of page


District Rules
District Forms

The following forms are for citizens of the TGR District and well drillers who need to register an existing well, drill a new well, plug a well, or wish to make modifications to their existing well. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.


Please Note: All Wells issued permits December 1st, 2004 and after MUST have a Natural Gamma-Ray Log run on them and submitted to the Trinity Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District along with the State Well Drillers Report and a completed Application to Register a Well.


Print out the forms to fill out and send to appropriate locations listed below.


Notice of Intent to Drill, Modify, or Plug Existing Well and Well Registration Form (pdf file)

*Note - there is no fee to register an existing well.
  Fees for drilling, plugging, or modifying a well are listed on Notice of Intent Form.

To submit a completed form or materials, please send it to the appropriate address.

For Drilling, Plugging, or Modifying a well, send completed Notice of Intent forms and payment to:

San Antonio Water System c/o Elizabeth Gomez, SAWS

2800 US HWY 281 N

San Antonio, TX 78212

Phone (210) 233-2349

Send registrations for existing wells only to:

Trinity Glen Rose GCD

12790 FM 1560 N. Box 1589
Helotes, Texas 78023

Phone (210) 219-5555

Fax (210) 698-1159 

Exportation Permit Application.pdf


bottom of page